|Дата размещения:||25 декабря 2017 г. 18:16:58|
|Компания:||Группа ВТБ, Москва|
|Опыт работы:||Не важно|
|Тип занятости:||8-часовой рабочий день с пн по пт|
|Специальности:||Административный персонал, Управление персоналом / Тренинги|
VTB Capital is searching for the individual to join us as an Intern HR (VTB Junior, HR Advisory Division).
During the programme you will also have an opportunity to build your professional network and enrich your knowledge of our business as a whole whilst focusing on HR Advisory division. Over the course of the programme, you will also have an opportunity to participate in a variety of speaker series, networking events and mentoring.
At the end of the programme, successful Interns may be offered a permanent placement based on our business needs and your performance.
The main day to day responsibilities are:
- coordination HR processes such as staff hiring, firing and transferring and preparation all necessary documentations;
- assemble HR Advisory files (and maintain these files, and keep them up to date);
- enter data into spreadsheets or databases, summarize data in Excel or Word format;
- participate in HR Advisory meeting and other meetings;
- take part in HR Advisory Projects;
- сross-functional communication within VTB Group;
- execute other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (finished in 2017) or current Master’s student in Human Resources, Psychology or Social Sciences;
- good writing and verbal skills, both in Russian and English;
- ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive data required;
- ability to work with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- proactivity, attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, flexibility;
- motivation to learn and develop.